If you've come across my page, hello! My name is Jasmin Dieb and I am a 27 year old Syrian-American girl. I've grown up in Boston, Massachusetts my whole life with my parents and younger sister. I have my Bachelor's in Economics and a double minor in Arabic and Spanish, and I also have my Master's in International Business.
So where did this love for food and nutrition come from you ask?
As a Syrian-American girl, I've grown up watching my mom cook delicious Arab food, so my passion for the culinary arts has developed over the past 10 years. It wasn't until recently that I started an Instagram page to share some of my recipes, but I never thought it would lead to finding an amazing passion for food.
That love for food sparked a love for nutrition and a desire to help others become the best/healthiest versions of themselves. So I went back to school and graduated in May 2023 with my Post-Bachelor's Certificate in Dietetics. I'm one year away to becoming a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist! I'll be certified to provide you all with science-based nutrition advice and help you achieve optimal health.
My goal with my Instagram page and now this blog is 5 main things:
1. I want to show the world that you CAN eat delicious food everyday that is nourishing and healthy for your body. Healthy food has always had a bad rep for being "bland" and "boring" but not anymore!
2. You don't have to spend a lot of money to be "healthy." It's easier than you think.
3. You TOO can learn how to cook. It doesn't always have to be fancy, to be considered "healthy."
With my love for Arab food and the culinary arts in general, I've come to appreciate foods from all over the globe. Thus, I try to add an Arab flavor to all of my recipes no matter what part
of the world they've originated.
4. Being healthy isn't a short-term goal, but a long-term one. One diet isn't going to do the trick. You need to focus on your long-term health goals rather than creating quick health "fixes" for yourself. Once you realize that health is a marathon and not a sprint, you learn to become the best version of yourself.
5. A long term healthy lifestyle isn't just about nutrition. You have to make sure all realms of health are intact in order to achieve maximum health and wellness. I am here to help you achieve that.
I want this blog to act as a useful and fun resource for you all no matter how your schedule is like. So, I am here to provide you with incredibly flavorful, healthy, globally-inspired food
and healthy lifestyle tips to maintain a happy and balanced life.
Don't Forget to Subscribe!