Ringing in the new year with the fluffiest pancakes. No, these aren’t gluten or dairy free, I honestly wanted to enjoy an authentic pancake and they were delicious.I made plain, blueberry, and chocolate chip ones and they were all mouth watering. So if you’re a big pancake fan like me, I suggest you save this recipe! You deserve to have a delicious pancake-filled breakfast one weekend morning.
Yields: 10 pancakes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
This recipe is vegetarian.
1. 2 cups all purpose flour
2. ½ TSP salt
3. 1 TBSP baking soda
4. 1 TSP white sugar
5. 2 eggs
6. 1 ½ cups of almond milk (or regular milk)
7. 3 TBSPs melted butter
1. Grab one bowl.
2. In a flour sifter, add in the flour, salt, baking soda, and sugar. Sift them into the bowl.
3. Create a well in the middle and crack in 2 eggs.
4. Now, add the milk, and melted butter.
4. Mix until it's a perfect, thin consistency. But softly so you can keep some of the bubbles for fluffiness after.
5. Once you're done, heat up a skillet and spray on baking spray.
6. Use a ¼ cup to scoop out the batter and place into the skillet.
7. Let each side cook for 2-3 minutes and if you want to add in blueberries or chocolate chips on the first side please do so.
8. Repeat for each ¼ scoop of batter until you have 10ish pancakes.
9. Add on your desired toppings like banana, berries, and maple syrup and enjoy!