These have been Arab father and mother approved, which is probably the hardest approval ever since they expect the most from me in the best way possible. But really, these cookies are dairy free and gluten free, so you really can’t go wrong here. I highly recommend having one of these in the morning with a side of black tea. They are delicious and you can even dip the cookies in the tea! So, let me show you how to make them.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, and vegetarian.
1. 2 ¼ cups of almond flour
2. 1 cup of almond milk
3. 1 TSP almond extract
4. ½ TBSP maple syrup
5. 2 eggs
6. 5 dates (paste)
7. 1 TBSP almond butter
8. 1 TBSP baking soda
9. Pinch of salt
10. 2 TBSPS vegan butter
1. First, preheat the oven to 350.
2. In a small bowl, whisk two eggs and set aside.
3. Next, melt 2 TBSPS of vegan butter and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, add almond flour, almond milk, almond extract, maple syrup, almond butter, baking soda, butter, and salt. Whisk well.
5. Now, in a blender/food processor add 5 dates and blend extremely well until it looks paste-y. Add into the large bowl and whisk. I used an electric hand whisk.
6. Mix well then as you are mixing add in the 2 whisked eggs.
7. In a pan, spray on baking spray.
8. With a tablespoon, scoop the cookie batter and have them be at least an inch apart from each other.