You know when you go to your favorite Italian restaurant and you order a pasta but want a good side salad as well? This is the vibe when I made this Arugula Parmesan Salad. This is the simplest, most delicious salads I've ever made and it is perfect to pair with a lean protein and carb source like potatoes, pasta, or sandwich. It's perfect for those nights when you don't want to chop any vegetables up but want a quick source of greens. All you is arugula, parmesan, lemon, and olive oil. Let me show you how to make this salad in under 5 minutes!
Prep time: -
Total time: 5 minutes
This recipe is gluten free and vegetarian.
1. 1-2 handfuls of arugula
2. Fresh grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
3. Juice of 1 lemon
4. Extra virgin olive oil
5. ¼ TSP salt
6. Lemon pepper to taste
1. First grab a serving bowl. Add in arugula.
2. Now, in a small bowl: pour in 2-3 TBSPs of olive oil, the juice of 1 lemon, and ¼ TSP salt. Mix well on pour onto the arugula.
3. Mix the arugula and the dressing together well.
4. Season with lemon pepper to taste.
5. Grate parmesan to your liking. The more the merrier.