Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Bites Topped with Goat Cheese
Buffalo wings but make it vegetarian. I don't know about you guys, but buffalo sauce is the best and nobody can tell me otherwise. Once you make these flavorful Buffalo Cauliflower Bites, you're never going to be able to live without them. I personally topped the buffalo cauliflower with goat cheese and parsley, but if you are either vegan or not a fan of goat cheese, please opt out of it! They will still be crunchy, warm, and delicious. Not only are they delicious, but nutritious. I used high quality ingredients AND baked them instead of fried them. You'd never know the difference! So, if I've convinced you, let's get to the recipe shall we?
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 50-55 minutes (max, depends on oven)
This recipe is gluten free and vegetarian. (if you opt out of the cheese, it will be dairy free and vegan)
1. 1 head of cauliflower (or two bags of cauliflower florets)
2. Noble Made Medium Buffalo Sauce
3. 2-3 TBSPS cornstarch
5. Kosher salt
6. Freshly ground black pepper
8. Garlic powder
9. Goat cheese
10. Fresh parsley to garnish
1. First, preheat the oven to bake at 425.
2. Next, grab a baking pan, and place parchment paper onto it.
3. Now have your cauliflower head cut into smaller pieces.
4. In a large bowl add 2-3 TBSPs of cornstarch and add water until its a thick, creamy consistency. Then sprinkle in ½ TSP or so of salt, 2-3 TSPs of garlic powder, 2 TSPS of paprika, and freshly ground black pepper to your liking. Mix well.
5. Add each cauliflower to the batter. Coat well. Then place onto the baking pan.
6. Bake in the oven until they are crispy/light brown. Depending on your oven, it should take up to 20 minutes.
7. Gently take the cauliflower out, and brush buffalo sauce evenly onto each cauliflower. Coat well. Place them back into the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
8. Gently take them out and place them into a serving bowl.
9. Add finely chopped parsley and goat cheese to your liking on top.
10. Enjoy with any dip you like: chipotle aioli, ranch, or bleu cheese!