The Infamous Tik Tok Baked Feta Pasta but Make it Tofu! Since I can’t have dairy for the most part I turned this baked feta pasta into a baked tofu pasta! It was, chefs kiss*. It was so flavorful and so nutritious, I see myself making it more than just once! I hope you guys give it a try. So, let’s get to it.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 20 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan.
7. ¾ TBSP dried oregano, ¾ TBSP dried basil, ½ TBSP black pepper
8. Extra virgin olive oil
9. Garnish with 1 TBSP of fresh parsley
10. *@traderjoes extra virgin olive oil with garlic
1. First, preheat your oven to 400.
2. Next, grab your firm tofu and make sure to drain out all of the water from it. Place it onto paper towels and then put a paper towel on top of the tofu. Then, put something heavy on top to drain the water out efficiently. This will take 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, finely dice your onion and garlic cloves.
4. Now once it’s done, place the block of tofu on a glass baking dish.
5. Add your cherry tomatoes.
6. Drizzle on 1-2 TBSPs of olive oil.
7. Add your seasonings. Make sure to mix the seasonings in well.
8. Now, add the onions and garlic all around the tofu.
9. Now, bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
10. While it’s baking, boil 2 cups of @eatbanza penne. Make sure to salt the water before you add in the penne. Strain when it done.
11. Gently take the baked tofu out of the oven.
12. Mash the tofu well with the tomatoes and then add in the pasta. Mash it all together.
13. Add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil (and if you have the garlic olive oil from @traderjoes I highly recommend adding that in).
14. Add an extra ¼ TSP of salt and ¼ black pepper.
15. Mix again and put it back in the oven. Bake for another 15-20 minutes.
16. Finely dice fresh parsley to garnish the tofu and pasta.
17. Take the pasta out of the oven.
18. Garnish with the fresh parsley.
19. Taste test for any seasoning. Add if necessary.