Look at this color. You're going to be mesmerized when you're done making this for yourself because of how PURPLE it is!
This is one of the simplest, yet most delicious smoothie bowls you can make yourself for breakfast or lunch! The most efficient way of making a smoothie bowl is by ensuring you have your fruit source, carbs, protein, and healthy fats. If you have all four, you just made yourself the most nutritious and satisfying smoothie bowl. So, let me show you how I made this fantastic Blueberry Coconut Smoothie Bowl!
Prep time: 2 minutes
Total time: 5-8 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, and vegetarian.
1. 1 frozen banana
2. ½ frozen coconut pack (Pitaya Plus)
3. ½-1 cup of frozen blueberries
4. ¾ cup of almond milk
5. 1 medjool date
1. 1 kiwi
2. Sliced almonds
3. Hemp seeds
1. Grab a blender and add ¾ cup of almond milk.
2. Add the frozen banana, frozen coconut pack, frozen blueberries, and the 1 date.
3. Blend and use a tamper to make sure it all blends well together. You want to have a very thick consistency.
4. Once it's done blending, add the mix to a bowl and add the toppings.
5. Sprinkle on hemp seeds and sliced almonds to your liking. Drizzle on honey to your liking as well!