If you love to have yogurt but can't because you're dairy free, I've found the perfect replacement. Forager Project created a cashew yogurt that is filled with good-for-your-gut bacteria and it's delicious. If you want to incorporate more probiotics into your diet this is one of the ways I do it and it's super simple to use! I'm going to show you one way to build a yogurt bowl. Let's get to it.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, and vegetarian.
1. 4-5 spoonfuls of cashew yogurt
2. 2 figs
3. ½ cup of blueberries
4. 1 banana
5. Chia seeds
6. Coconut flakes
1. Grab a bowl.
2. Add 4-5 spoonfuls of cashew yogurt.
3. Chop up 2 figs and add to the bowl.
4. Add 1/2 cup of blueberries and 1 chopped banana into the bowl.
5. Garnish with 1/2 TBSP of chia seeds, a sprinkle of coconut flakes, and a drizzle of honey to your liking.