Dairy Free Pumpkin Pecan Bread
Updated: Feb 22, 2021
One morning for breakfast I made pumpkin pecan oats, and then it came to me that I should make pumpkin pecan bread! I love all banana breads, zucchini breads, and such that I was so excited to incorporate pumpkin into a bread this time. It turned out so moist and delicious. You guys have to give it a try, especially with a side of warm black tea in the morning. Let's get to it.
Yields: 10 slices
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
This recipe is dairy free and vegetarian.
1. 1 cup of pumpkin
2. ½ cup of almond milk
3. 2 eggs
4. 1 TSP vanilla extract
5. 1 ripe banana
1. 2 cups of all purpose flour
2. 1 TBSP cinnamon
3. 1 TBSP pumpkin pie spice
4. 1 TBSP baking powder
5. ½ cup of brown sugar
6. Pinch of salt
7. ½ cup of crushed pecans
1. Grab two bowls and preheat the bottom of your oven to 350.
2. In one bowl mush the ripe banana well. That will be your wet ingredients bowl.
3. Add the rest of those ingredients and whisk well.
4. In the next bowl add all of your dry ingredients (feel free to add more sugar if you’d like I like my breads not TOO sugary). Mix well.
5. Now with a cheese cloth pour the wet ingredients into the cloth and squeeze into the dry ingredients bowl so that you get the excess moisture out. Mix very well.
6. In a 9x5 loaf pan spray in some baking spray. Add the mixture in.
7. Crush some extra pecans on top and sprinkle on some cinnamon sugar.
8. Let it bake for 30 minutes! Enjoy!