@eatbanza Chickpea Crusted Mediterranean Inspired Pizzas
Now unfortunately gluten is something that I am unable to fully enjoy everyday but there are plenty of great substitutes out in the world that I can enjoy and so can YOU.
@eatbanza has provided the world with delicious chickpea plain crust pizzas to build yourself. It’s so fun to mix and match toppings so let me show you the recipes for both of these delicious, crunchy, and flavorful pizzas! Let's get to it.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
First recipe is dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan.
Second recipe is gluten free and vegetarian.
1. 1 box of @eatbanza plain pizza crusts
2. 1 bag of shredded mozzarella
3. Cherry tomatoes
5. Kalamata olives
8. Hemp seeds
9. 1 can of crushed San Marzano tomatoes
10. 1 can of tomato paste
11. Extra virgin olive oil
12. Salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, dried basil, dried oregano
13. Optional: bruschetta seasoning to garnish
• First, preheat your oven to 400. Grab a circular pan and place your crust on it. Grab a small bowl and add 4 TBSPs of your crushed San Marzano tomatoes and 1 TBSP of tomato paste. Mix well. Now, to your liking season the sauce with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, and dried basil. Mix well and spread evenly onto the crust. Now, add 1 handful of arugula to the pizza. Cut up 8 kalamata olives and 6 cherry tomatoes in halves. Add the to the pizza. Chop up one broccolini into small pieces and add them on to the pizza. Sprinkle on 1 TSP of capers and 1 TSP of hemp seeds. Add a dash of salt and drizzle on some olive oil to taste. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes. Enjoy!
Regular Mediterranean pizza:
• Repeat the steps from the flatbread recipe of preheating your oven on 400 and creating the sauce. Now, add your desired amount of shredded mozzarella. Feel free to add the same toppings as the flatbread. Drizzle on extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle salt for taste. Add a bit of extra mozzarella shreds on top. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes. Enjoy!