Egg White Bites
My best purchase of the year was a Four Section Frying Pan from Amazon that let me make these delicious egg white bites. It makes eating eggs more enjoyable and allows you to romanticize your life a bit! The broccoli, cherry tomatoes, and spinach are delightful in here and adding some chili powder into the eggs adds an extra kick of flavor! I had so much fun making these so I hope you can try to make these for yourselves! If you want an easy-to-follow recipe, go to my Instagram for a how-to video! I even linked the pan in my Instagram bio. So, let's get to it.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, and vegetarian.
1. Egg whites
2. 1 head of broccoli
4. 5-8 cherry tomatoes
6. Extra virgin olive oil
7. ½ lemon
9. Chili powder
11. Freshly ground black pepper
1. First, finely dice your cherry tomatoes, spinach, and broccoli.
2. Next, turn the heat to medium high, and drizzle in olive oil into each section.
3. Once it heats up, add in the veggies evenly into each section.
4. Stir well.
5. Pour in egg whites into each section.
6. Season to your liking with turmeric, chili powder, and salt.
7. Cook well. Use a fork to move the liquid around in the center to make sure the top and bottom cook evenly.
8. Once there is no more liquid the egg white bites are done!
9. Place a plate on top of the pan and flip the egg white bites onto the plate.
10. Grab another plate and add arugula. Squeeze ½ lemon onto the arugula.
11. Add the egg white bites on top.
12. Season with black pepper and add hot sauce if you'd like!