Updated: Feb 22, 2021
Love fruit and can't get enough of it? This fruit salad is to die for. It's great to meal prep and have to snack on the whole week, or you can make a batch to serve at a pool party or BBQ. I've never had leftovers of this fruit salad because it's truly hard to get enough of. Let's get to the recipe shall we?
Yields: 4-6 people
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, and vegetarian.
1. 1 apple
2. 2 oranges
3. 1 mango
4. ½ cup blueberries
5. ½ cup of grapes
6. 2 kiwis
7. 6 large strawberries
8. 1 can of Dole pineapple slices (this is the best since there are no added sugars)
9. ½ cup of orange juice (no pulp)
10. 1 tablespoon of honey
Replacement suggestion: If you are a vegan and want to make this fruit salad, simply leave out the honey!
1. First, grab a large serving bowl.
2. Next, finely chop all of the fruits listed.
3. Add your orange juice and TBSP of honey onto the salad.
4. Mix well and enjoy!