Grilled Salmon Bowl with Grilled Broccolini and a Cilantro Tahini Dressing
Summertime calls for grilling, and I don't mean just hot dogs and burgers. It's time to use that grill for some salmon and veggies! This Grilled Salmon Bowl was so flavorful and so easy to make. You're going to want to remake it for every lazy night you have after work. It's filled with the macronutrients your body needs and the love and affection your stomach wants. So, if you love salmon, keep reading to make this delicious bowl.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, and pescatarian.
1. 1 piece of salmon
3. 5-6 kalamata olives
4. 2-4 heads of broccolini
5. 8 pieces of baby bella mushrooms
6. ¼ cup of tri-colored quinoa
7. Finely diced cilantro
9. Extra virgin olive oil
10. Kosher salt
11. Freshly ground black pepper
12. Garlic powder
13. 1 lemon
14. 2 garlic cloves
1. First, grab a serving bowl and add 2-3 handfuls of arugula.
2. Next, grab 2-4 heads of broccolini and chop them into smaller chunks. Personally, I removed the stems and used the top halves.
3. Grab a bowl and add the broccolini to it. Drizzle on olive oil and season with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder to your liking. Mix well.
4. Now, grab your salmon and drizzle on olive oil. Season with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder to your liking.
5. On the grill now, add your broccolini and salmon. Grill until the salmon is well done - the inside of the salmon filet should be opaque but moist.
6. While you're waiting for those to grill, cook your quinoa in salted water.
7. Then, sauté your mushrooms in a small frying pan. Add 1 TBSP of olive oil and 2 minced garlic cloves to the pan. Once the olive oil shimmers, add the mushrooms and sauté until they mushrooms are well cooked.
8. Now to put the whole bowl together: add the broccolini, mushrooms, quinoa, and salmon to the bowl. Top with kalamata olives chopped in halves.
9. For the dressing: add 2 TBSPS of tahini and dilute with a splash of water. Whisk very well. Now, add 1 TBSP of finely diced cilantro and the juice of ½ lemon. Salt to your liking. Whisk well. It should be a very thin consistency but not watery. Taste for more salt.
10. Drizzle the dressing onto the bowl, mix, and enjoy!