You could honestly fit these in your back pocket or purse, they are that compact.
I created these Mini Zaatar Multigrain Roll Ups for people who like to meal prep their breakfast/lunch and need a healthy & delicious carb source that isn't a whole sandwich. These take 5 minutes to make and 5 minutes to bake, they are perfect for taking on the go.
These also make great snacks for children and you can easily pack these into a lunchbox for your kids. They are a great source of dietary fiber and you'll love how quick clean up is after making them.
No matter who you're making these for, they are perfect for all ages. All you are going to need is Joseph's Lavash bread, zaatar, olive oil, and salt! Let me show you how to make them.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, vegetarian, and vegan.
1. 2 lavash flatbreads
3. Extra virgin olive oil
1. First, preheat your oven to 350 or use your toaster oven. Either way works.
2. In a small bowl, pour in about 4 TBSPs of olive oil.
3. Place the lavash bread onto a baking sheet. Use a brush to coat the flatbreads with olive oil and leave an inch of space around the edges.
4. Now, sprinkle zaatar onto the flatbreads, be generous!
5. Use the brush to ensure the flatbreads are evenly coated with zaatar.
6. Add a pinch of salt to each and use the brush to ensure they are evenly coated with salt.
7. Bake for about 5 minutes. You want the bread to be warm but not crispy otherwise they will break.
8. Once they are done baking, roll each flatbread and chop them into 4-5 pieces.
9. Now you have mini zaatar multigrain roll ups. Enjoy!