Nourishing Green Mango Smoothie:
Updated: Feb 22, 2021
When we think of any "green" smoothie, we tend to think of a yucky smoothie with zero flavor. But if you've reached my page, you're in luck. I made a delicious yet nourishing green smoothie that I simply can't live without. The best part is that's quick to make! Incorporating smoothies into our lives is a great way to ensure we get in our daily required vitamins and minerals! However, I don't recommend them being the main way you eat your fruits and veggies. Eating WHOLE foods is key to obtaining all your daily micro and macro nutrients. SO, let's get to it.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 8 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan.
1. 1 cup of water
2. 2 cups of spinach
3. 1 banana
4. 1 peeled cucumber
5. 1 squeezed lemon
6. ½ squeezed lime
7. 1 cup of frozen mango
8. 1 TBSP hemp seeds
1. First, have the cucumber peeled & chopped in four, the 1 lemon squeezed, the ½ lime squeezed, the spinach washed and dried, and the frozen mango out of the freezer.
2. Grab a blender and add in 1 cup of water.
3. Add in the 2 cups of spinach, and blend.
4. Next, add in 1 banana, 1 peeled cucumber, hemp seeds, lemon, and lime. Blend.
5. Now add the 1 cup of frozen mango. Blend.