Pineapple Corn Salsa
Updated: Feb 22, 2021
This was the first time I celebrated Cinco de Mayo with my family, and I made sure I showed them a great time. I started off with some homemade cocktails, then ended the night with a taco set up. From guacamole, to cilantro lime rice, to chicken fajitas, and my favorite my Pineapple Corn Salsa. You can use this as a dip or on top of your tacos! My family did both and LOVED it. You can make this on any warm day and enjoy with tortilla chips as well. Let's get to the recipe!
Yields: 6 people
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 1 hour - 1 hour 30 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan.
1. 3 cups of canned kernels of corn
2. 1 jalapeño
3. 2 vine tomatoes
4. 2 scallions
5. 3 canned pineapple slices
6. 1 cup of chopped cilantro
7. 1 lime
9. Black pepper
1. Grab a large bowl. Make sure your 3 cups of canned kernels of corn are all rinsed. Add to the bowl.
2. Finely dice all ingredients 2-6
3. Squeeze on 1 lime and add salt and black pepper for taste
4. Mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes - 1 hour.