You can't do Eid without pomegranate. This is my Pomegranate & Blackberry Mocktail and it is truly delightful. I've had pomegranate mojitos so I based this off of that! These are perfect to make for your family and friends who don't drink alcohol, but love to enjoy a refreshing drink. It's a lovely combination of bitter and sweet.
You're going to need pomegranate juice, lemon, blackberries, club soda, and pomegranate arils. I'd like to note that I did not use a sweetener but you can if you'd like. You can use honey or stevia to your liking. Let's get to it!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 8 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan.
1.1/2 cup pomegranate juice
2. Juice of ½ lemon
3. 1 cup club soda
4. 14 blackberries (4 for garnish)
4. Optional sweetener: stevia or honey
1. First, grab a shaker and add in 10 blackberries. Muddle well. Add in the lemon juice and pomegranate juice with 5 ice cubes. (You would add in the sweetener of choice here). Shake well.
2. Grab a serving glass of choice and pour in the mix. Add in ice cubes.
3. Pour in the club soda until it fizzes to the top of the glass. Stir.
4. Add in fresh pomegranate arils. Garnish with a lemon slice and blackberries.