No cooking or preparation needed for this incredible source of protein and probiotics: Greek yogurt. When you're lazy and don't want to stand on your feet for longer than 5 minutes, make this delicious and nutrient-packed Greek Yogurt Bowl with Berries. It works as a perfect breakfast or lunch option! You got your carbs from the banana & Go Raw Chocolate Granola, your fruit from your strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries, your fat from your peanut butter & chia seeds, and your 17g of protein from your Greek yogurt. Grab a bowl, and let's get started!
Prep time: 2 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
This recipe is vegetarian.
1. 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt (I avoid any fruity ones because they add sugar)
2. Strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries (you can estimate how much you want)
3. Serving size of peanut butter (I use Thrive Market peanut butter)
4. Serving size of Go Raw Chocolate granola (I bought this from Thrive Market as well)
I genuinely love this granola because it's made of whole, high quality ingredients, and 7% of my daily dietary fiber requirement.
These are the ingredients: Dates, sprouted buckwheat groats, sprouted sunflower seeds, sprouted sesame seeds, coconut, hemp seeds, cacao powder, chocolate (cocoa, coconut sugar, cocoa butter), vanilla extract, sea salt
5. Serving size of chia seeds
1. First, grab a bowl, and scoop in 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
2. Next, chop up your banana and strawberries and add them to the bowl.
3. Then, add in your blueberries and raspberries.
4. Add on your granola & chia seeds.
5. Pour on the peanut butter. (if you prefer almond butter you can use that instead)