Do you love taco bowls but want a vegan, plant-based way to eat them? This bowl is for you! It's packed full of the daily nutrients your body needs and it's truly a summer favorite. Let me show you how to make it!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan.
1. ½ can of red kidney beans
2. ½ head of lettuce
3. 2 celery stalks
4. 1 mini yellow pepper
5. ¼ cup of fresh cilantro
6. ½ avocado
7. ¼ cup of quinoa
8. 2 TBSPS of hot pico de gallo @traderjoes
9. 2 limes
10. 1-2 TBSPS of extra virgin olive oil
12. Garlic powder, lemon pepper seasoning, chili lime seasoning
1. Boil 1 cup of quinoa in either water and salt or veggie broth.
2. While this is happening: wash 1 can of red kidney beans.
3. Chop up lettuce, celery stalks, mini yellow pepper, cilantro, and avocado.
4. Put the lettuce in a bowl, add ¼ cup of quinoa, ½ can of red kidney beans, chopped yellow pepper and celery to the bowl as well.