Another day, another salad. But let's change it up from my regular lemon olive oil vinaigrette to a new harissa tahini dressing. This dressing is healthy and so enjoyable on any kind of salad or nourish bowl. It's thick and nutty from the tahini, and spicy from the harissa. I topped this easy salmon salad with the dressing and it amped up the taste so much more! So, if this harissa tahini dressing sounds like it would be up your alley, give this recipe a try!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, and pescatarian.
1. 1 piece of Wild Atlantic Salmon
3. ¼ cup of cooked quinoa
4. ½ cucumber
5. ½ radish
6. ¼ avocado
7. 2 TBSPs tahini
8. 1 TSP harissa
9. ½ lemon
10. Kosher salt
11. Lemon pepper and freshly ground black pepper
12. Garlic powder
13. Extra virgin olive oil
1. First, preheat your oven to 375.
2. Grab your piece of salmon and place it onto a baking sheet. Drizzle on olive oil and season with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder to your liking.
3. Wrap the salmon in foil and bake it in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
4. While it's baking, grab a serving bowl, and add arugula.
5. Chop up ½ a cucumber and ½ radish and add them into the bowl.
6. Add ¼ cup of cooked quinoa into the bowl.
7. Let's make the dressing: in a small bowl add in 2 TBSPs of tahini and dilute it with water. Whisk well. Add 1 TSP of harissa and whisk. Add salt to taste. Whisk well.
8. Take the salmon out and place it on the salad.
9. Add a couple of slices of avocado on top of the salmon.
10. Pour on the dressing and add lemon pepper to taste.