This naan, paired with some eggs, and a cup of black tea = pure happiness. This is basically a mixed version of bruschetta and manaqeesh, and it's absolutely delicious. The sumac brings so much flavor to the tomato and onion and it makes for a nutritious & fun way to get your carbs and veggies into a meal. Because healthy eating should never be boring! This recipe is so simple and only calls for 5 ingredients that you may not have at home already. So, grab your naan of choice and let's get cookin!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20-25 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, vegetarian, and vegan.
1. 1 Stonefire Naan
2. 2 tomatoes
3. ¼ white onion
4. Extra virgin olive oil
6. 1/4 TSP sumac
7. Finely chopped parsley to garnish
1. First, preheat your oven to 375.
2. Grab your naan of choice. Now, grab a small bowl and pour in 3 TBSPs of olive oil and add a dash of salt. Mix and use a brush to coat the naan with this olive oil mix. Don't forget the edges.
3. Next, finely dice your tomato and onion and add them into a bowl. Season with ¼ TSP of sumac and salt to taste. Mix.
4. Now add this tomato and onion mix to the naan, leave a 2 inches or so of space around the edges.
5. Drizzle a bit more olive oil and bake in the oven until the edges are toasted. Depending on how strong your oven is, it could take between 10-15 minutes.
6. Gently take the naan out when it's done, garnish with fresh parsley. Slice in 4 vertical strips or into quarters like a pizza.