Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Bowl
Updated: Feb 22, 2021
Are you vegan? Are you a vegetarian? Are you neither? This bowl is for you. It’s easy, and it’s delicious. Use my Roasted Red Pepper Hummus recipe under "Starters and Sides" to make the main part of this bowl! Let’s get to the recipe.
Yields: 1 bowl
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan.
1. Either spinach or arugula (both are a great base)
2. 2 TBSPs chopped sun-dried tomatoes
3. ¼ eggplant
4. ¼ cup of white mushrooms
5. Roasted red pepper hummus
6. ¼ cup of red kidney beans
7. Extra virgin olive oil
8. Hemp seeds
9. Salt, lemon pepper, oregano, garlic powder, red pepper, black pepper
10. Garnish with parsley
1. First, grab a bowl and add either base you want, 2-3 handfuls.
2. Second, grab a can of red kidney beans, wash them thoroughly, and leave to the side.
3. Next, chop up the eggplant into cubes and the mushrooms into halves.
4. Grab a frying pan and drizzle in olive oil. Sauté the mushrooms and eggplant and season with salt, lemon pepper, oregano, garlic powder, and a dash of red pepper to your liking. Sauté until brown!
5. Add to the bowl. Now top with the red kidney beans, sun-dried tomatoes, the hummus, and sprinkle on some hemp seeds.
6. Drizzle on olive oil and top off with salt and black pepper to taste.
7. Garnish with parsley if you'd like, and enjoy!