You guys LOVED my most recent breakfast wrap so we are back with another one.
This is my "Zaatar Egg Breakfast Wrap" and it was delectable. It's the perfect protein-packed breakfast to make for yourself before a day at school and can be easily packed into a Tupperware to enjoy at work as well.
I am all about providing you guys with easy meals like this breakfast wrap that you can make from the comfort of your home and then take with you on the go! This saves you time and money AND you know what ingredients are really going into your food.
All you need is a burrito wrap, eggs, avocado, arugula, harissa, and zaatar! Let me show you how to make this fire wrap!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 8 minutes
This recipe is dairy free and vegetarian.
1. 2 eggs
2. 1 burrito wrap
3. Handful of arugula
4. 1 TBSP harissa
5. ½ avocado, mashed
6. 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
7. Salt, black pepper, zaatar
1. First, warm your burrito for 20 seconds.
2. Second, grab a small frying pan. Drizzle in 1 TBSP of olive oil and salt. Once you can smell the olive oil crack in the two eggs. Season with ½ TBSP of zaatar. Scramble the eggs well.
3. Let's put it all together: mash the avocado onto the burrito, season with salt and black pepper, add the arugula, add the scrambled eggs, add the harissa, and wrap the tortilla gently.
4. Grab another frying pan and toast the wrap on both sides.