Back to Basics: How to Make an Easy & Everyday Salad Dressing
Updated: Aug 4, 2022
I think the worst part about making salads and nourish bowls is figuring out what dressing to make. There are so many different combos that it can get overwhelming. So, I've mastered the perfect salad dressing that you can use on any and every salad you make at home!
This dressing is nutritious and perfect for anyone. All you need is extra virgin olive oil, lemon, garlic, dried mint, salt, and black pepper!
You can make batches of these and store them in your fridge for later use or make it the day of. Either way it only takes 2-3 minutes to make this salad dressing so you can't go wrong. Let's get to the recipe!
Prep time: 1 minute
Total time: 3 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan.
1. 2 TBSPs extra virgin olive oil
2. Juice of 1 lemon
3. ¼ TSP salt
4. ¼ TSP ground black pepper
5. ¼ TSP dried mint
6. 1 garlic clove, minced
7. Dilute with splash of water
1. Grab a small bowl or a salad dressing container. The one I use is from CB2, I've linked it for you below.
2. Pour all the ingredients in together. Shake very well.
3. Use on any salad or bowl or store for later use.