Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Bell Peppers
If you love buffalo sauce as much as I do, you're going to want to try these stuffed bell peppers. They are not just spicy, flavorful, and delicious, but nutritious as well. You have your carbs, fats, protein, and veggies all in one meal. You can't go wrong with this dinner recipe. Feel free to make it for yourself or double the recipe to share with another person. So, let's get to it.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
This recipe is dairy free and gluten free.
1. 2 bell peppers
2. Cooked quinoa
3. Pico de Gallo @traderjoes
5. Shredded chicken breast
6. Buffalo sauce @noble
7. ½ avocado
8. Fresh cilantro to garnish
9. Green onion to garnish
10. Extra virgin olive oil
11. Salt, black pepper, chili powder
1. First, preheat your oven to 400.
2. Next, grab your bell peppers and cut off the tops and empty the bell peppers out.
3. Now, make sure you have cooked quinoa and cooked shredded chicken breast next to you to use in a bit.
4. Let’s start stuffing: add 1-2 TBSPs of quinoa to each, 1 TBSP of pico de Gallo, and 5-8 leaves of spinach.
5. Now in a separate bowl, add your shredded chicken in with buffalo sauce to your liking. 6. Mix well and add to the bell pepper stuffing.
7. Place them in a baking pan and drizzle on olive oil.
8. Add salt and black pepper to taste and a bit of chili powder on each.
9. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
10. Have your cilantro and green onion finely diced and your avocado sliced.
11. Take the bell peppers out of the oven.
12. Add a bit more buffalo sauce on top and a dash of salt to each.
13. Garnish with cilantro and green onion.
14. Add your avocado on the side