Anytime you're struggling to fit veggies into a meal, I always suggest opting for an easy side salad like this. This Cucumber Avocado Salad is extremely easy to make and you may get hooked on how good it is too. The dried mint always add such a fresh flavor to salads and it makes eating a simple salad like this so delightful.
You can pair this with a lean protein source like chicken and a carb source like sweet potatoes. This way you just created a balanced meal without fussing about what vegetables you need to prep. All you're going to need is cucumbers, avocado, celery, lemon, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, dried mint, and salt.
If you're planning on having a summer BBQ anytime soon, this can be a simple salad you batch for the event. It will take you minimal time to prep and serve. I also love bringing this to a picnic to pair with sandwiches! It's always up to you.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 12 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan.
1. 2 Persian cucumbers, finely diced
2. 1 celery stalk, finely diced
3. ½ avocado, finely diced
4. 1/2 tsp salt (or more)
5. Juice of ½ lemon
6. 2 TBSPs extra virgin olive oil
7. Splash of apple cider vinegar (1 TSP or so)
8. 1/4 TSP dried mint or more if you'd like
1. First, grab a serving bowl of choice.
2. Prepare your cucumbers, celery talk, and avocado. Place into the bowl.
3. Now make the dressing in a separate bowl: pour in
4. Pour onto the salad and mix. Taste test for salt. Add if necessary.