You don’t always have to make a fancy dish to get your daily nutrients in. So this salad is a simple and delicious one for times you’re feeling lazy! Let's get to it.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan.
1. 3-4 handfuls of kale
2. ½ cup of already cooked chickpeas
3. 1 mini red bell pepper
4. 1 scallion
5. ½ avocado
6. 1 TBSP of sliced almonds
7. Avocado oil
8. Extra virgin olive oil
10. Black pepper
11. 1 lime
1. In a bowl, add 3-4 handfuls of kale, drizzle on olive oil, add 1 squeezed lime, and sprinkle on salt. Properly massage.
2. Next, add ½ cup of already cooked chickpeas.
3. Then, finely dice 1 mini red bell pepper and 1 scallion. Add ½ of a chopped avocado.
4. Then, grab 1 TBSP of sliced almonds and a small frying pan. In the frying pan add a decent amount of avocado oil and add the almonds. Toast the almonds and add a dash of salt. Add on top of the salad once they turn brown.
5. Finally, sprinkle on a bit of salt and pepper for taste, mix, and enjoy!