My go to pasta salad that I make if I'm in a rush or need a quick meal. By using Eat Banza chickpea pasta, I also get my source of protein in too! I make sure to load the pasta up with vegetables and healthy fats, because I'm all about a balanced meal. It's delicious and super easy to make. So, if you want the full recipe, keep reading!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 18 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan.
1. Eat Banza Chickpea Salad (shells or any other kind of pasta)
2. Manzanilla olives
3. 2 handfuls of spinach
4. 10-12 cherry tomatoes
5. 1 cucumber
6. ½ green bell pepper
7. 2-3 TBSPS extra virgin olive oil
8. ½ lemon
9. 1 TBSP balsamic glaze
10. Kosher salt to taste
11. Hemp seeds to garnish
12. Lemon pepper to garnish
1. First, boil pasta in salt water until al dente.
2. Make sure to have all ingredients 2-6 chopped finely.
3. Add them to a bowl with the strained pasta.
4. Let's make the dressing: mix ingredients 7-10 and pour it onto the salad.
5. Mix well and taste for any salt.
6. Add the hemp seeds and lemon pepper seasoning to garnish.