Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
Updated: Feb 22, 2021
The reason why I don’t bake often is because I have zero self control with desserts around me. I keep them out of the house for my mental sanity but I never feel bad with when I enjoy any dessert. I enjoy all foods in moderation, which is how I've built such a healthy relationship with food. However, since I do have a slight sensitivity to gluten and dairy I opt for GF/DF options like these delicious cookies! I make these all of the time and finally perfected them. The fam loves them and I hope you will too. Let's get to it.
Yields: 20 cookies
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, and vegetarian.
1. 2 cups @bobsredmill GF flour
2. 1 cup @earthbalance vegan butter
3. 1 cup granulated (white) sugar
4. ½ TSP baking soda
5. ½ TSP salt
6. 2 eggs
7. 1 TSP vanilla
8. As many DF dark chocolate (or milk chocolate chips) as you desire
Replacement suggestion: Feel free to use brown sugar instead of white sugar.
1.First, preheat your oven to bake on 375.
2. Grab a baking sheet and spray on baking spray and leave it to the side.
3. Next, grab one large bowl and one much smaller bowl.
4. In the smaller bowl add in your vegan butter and melt in the microwave for 20 seconds. 5. Add the butter into the larger bowl, with the sugar, baking soda, and salt. Whisk well.
6. Next, beat in the eggs and vanilla. Whisk again.
7. Lastly, add in your GF flour and DF chocolate chips. Mix well.
8. Now, with a spoon, scoop chunks of dough out onto the pan and have them be at least 2 inches apart from each other. Bake for 10 minutes (or until they are golden brown).
9. You most likely will have 2-3 batches. Once you’re done, turn off your oven, and enjoy!