Will I ever stop posting toast recipes on my blog? Absolutely not. This is a delicious and nourishing vegan toast option you can have for lunch and trust me, you will be so full after eating it! Let's not waste anymore time talking, you're going to want this recipe ASAP.
Yields: 2 toasts
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 12 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, vegetarian, and vegan.
1. 2 pieces of sourdough
2. ½ an avocado
3. ½ cup of already cooked chickpeas
4. Sun-dried tomatoes
6. Spicy olive oil
7. Salt, black pepper, garlic powder, chili powder
8. Hemp seeds
Replacement suggestion: Feel free to use regular extra virgin olive oil instead of the spicy olive oil if you don't have any at home. The spicy olive oil I have at home was homemade! We add in chili peppers and jalapeño peppers and let them marinate in olive oil. The taste is immaculate. You can also buy spicy olive oil online.
1. First, toast the two pieces of sourdough bread.
2. Next, smash half an avocado into a bowl. Add in salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and a dash of chili powder, all to your liking. Mash well.
3. In another bowl, add in a handful of chopped kale. Drizzle on olive oil, lemon, and salt and massage well.
4. Now to put it all together: grab your toast, add the kale, the avocado, the chickpeas, and the sun-dried tomatoes.
5. Sprinkle on hemp seeds, salt, black pepper, and a dash of chili powder.
6. Lastly, drizzle on your spicy olive oil and enjoy!