If you’re a big starch girl like me, I need you to go to your nearest @traderjoes and grab yourself these “Teeny Tiny Potatoes”. They are a great side dish for a steak or chicken dinner. Let’s get to it.
Yields: 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan.
1. 1 bag of teeny tiny potatoes
2. 3 TBSPs of olive oil
3. 2 cloves of minced garlic
4. Salt, black pepper
5. Herbes de Provence
6. Optional: garnish with chopped
1. First, preheat your oven to 400.
2. Next, wash your potatoes thoroughly and add to a bowl.
3. In a smaller bowl add your 3 TBSPs of olive oil, 2 cloves of minced garlic, salt, black pepper, and the Herbes de Provence to your liking. Mix well and drizzle this onto the potatoes.
4. Make sure the dressing has evenly coated the potatoes. Add to a baking sheet.
5. Bake in the oven until you are able to fully stick a fork into them. Take them out and if you’d like, you can garnish the potatoes with freshly chopped parsley. Enjoy!