Chai and Flax Oats
Updated: Feb 22, 2021
Hands down, the tastiest, warmest oatmeal bowl I’ve ever made. It's a very sweet, but healthy bowl of oats! You can't go wrong with this one. If you enjoy the taste of chai, then this is for you. Let's get to it!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan.
1. 1 cup of almond milk
2. 1 chai tea bag (you can do 2 tea bags if you really love the taste of chai)
3. ¾ cup of oats
4. A dash of almond extract
5. 1 TSP of brown sugar
6. 1 TBSP of ground flax
7. 1 TBS of almond butter
11. Dark chocolate granola (I use Good and Gather)
12. Chia seeds
13. Sprinkle of cinnamon
1. In a pot, warm up 1 cup of almond milk and add in one chai tea bag.
2. Once the milk steams add in ¾ cup of oats and stir well.
3. Before the oats harden, add in a dash of almond extract, 1 TSP of brown sugar, 1 TBSP of ground flax, and 1 TBSP of almond butter.
4. Stir very well, remove the tea bag, and place in a bowl.
5. Add your desired toppings. I added: blueberries, 1 banana, 3 strawberries, dark chocolate granola, chia seeds, and a sprinkle of cinnamon!