Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Oatmeal
Updated: Feb 22, 2021
Tell me how this is sweet and healthy? AND perfect for breakfast?
Hope you guys like this one, it's honestly a favorite of mine when it comes to making my morning oatmeal. Let's get to the recipe!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
This recipe is vegetarian.
1. 1 cup of almond milk
2. ½ cup of whole oats (GF optional)
3. 1 TBSP of ground flax
4. 1 TBSP dark chocolate almond butter (I used Good and Gather)
5. 1 TBSP of hazelnuts
6. ½ TSP of almond extract
7. A dash of cinnamon
8. Granola (I used Good and Gather Grain Free Dark Chocolate Granola)
11. Chia seeds
1. In a pot, heat up 1 cup of almond milk. After it starts boiling add in ½ cup of whole oats and stir.
2. Once the oats begin to cook, add in 1 TBSP of ground flax, 1 TBSP of dark chocolate almond butter, 1 TBSP of hazelnuts, ½ TSP of almond extract, and a dash of cinnamon. Mix well for 2 minutes then add into your bowl.
3. My toppings were blueberries, grain free dark chocolate granola, 1 banana, and chia seeds for protein.