It’s always fun to try something new, so today I made an English muffin sandwich, but as always Mediterranean style. Give this one a try for your next morning, it's delicious and nutritious because when isn't it! Let me show you how to make it!
1. Spread on ½ TBSP of vegan butter onto each side of English muffin and toast them in a microwave oven.
2. Add 1/2 TBSP of olive oil into a pan and fry 1 egg. Fry on medium-low heat, and add salt, black pepper to your liking, 1/4 TSP of garlic powder, and a dash of red pepper onto the egg, and cover. Fry for 3 minutes.
3. Once the English muffin and egg are done, add 1 TBSP of red pepper spread onto one side of the muffin.
4. On the other side add several spinach leaves, top with the fried egg, and add 1 TBSP of sun dried tomatoes.
5. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper and enjoy!