Peachy Blueberry Banana Protein Shake
Updated: Feb 22, 2021
Let's not force ourselves to drink gross protein shakes just because we have to. Let's change our ways and make protein shakes taste delicious! Today I'm using @vitalproteins vanilla collage creamer in my protein shake. I’ve been using Vital Proteins collagen creamer for almost 2 years now & I’m never turning back. The Vital Proteins collagen products are such an easy addition to your daily routine and be easily mixed into you water, smoothies, oats, and other food recipes of your choice!
Prep time: 3 minutes
Total time: 6 minutes
This recipe is dairy free and gluten free.
1. 1 frozen banana
2. 1 fresh peach
3. 1 cup of almond milk
4. 1 cup of fresh blueberries
5. 2 scoops of vegan vanilla protein (I use the Vega brand)
6. 1 scoop of @vitalproteins vanilla collagen creamer
Replacement suggestion: If you are vegan, feel free to make this recipe without the collagen creamer! It will still taste as delicious.
1. First, wash the peach and blueberries thoroughly. Chop up the peach in order for it to be blended easier.
2. Grab a blender and add in all of the ingredients.
3. Blend and enjoy!