Spicy Breakfast Veggie Wrap
Updated: Feb 22, 2021
Breakfast tortilla wraps are so underrated. You can make so many different combos that are nourishing and nutritious, like this one right here! Let me show you how to make it.
Yields: 1 tortilla
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, and vegetarian.
1. 1 tortilla wrap (I used a brown rice wrap from @traderjoes)
2. @traderjoes red pepper paste
3. ½ thinly sliced yellow bell pepper
4. Handful of chopped baby Bella mushrooms
5. Handful of spinach
6. 2 eggs
7. Spicy olive oil
8. Salt, black pepper, garlic powder, chili powder
Replacement suggestion: Please feel free to use a regular tortilla wrap, no need for GF if it's not necessary. Also, if you do not have spicy olive oil, you can use regular extra virgin olive oil.
1. First, grab your tortilla wrap and toast it (but not too much because you want it to wrap easily).
2. Next, grab the mushrooms and bell pepper. Chop the mushrooms in halves, and the bell pepper into thin strips.
3. Now, grab your 2 eggs. In a frying pan add in your spicy olive oil, and scramble your 2 eggs. Season with salt, black pepper, and chili powder to your liking.
4. Now, on a plate add a tortilla wrap and top with 1 TBSP of red pepper paste and the scrambled eggs.
5. Next, in the same frying pan, add in spicy olive oil again and sauté your mushrooms, bell pepper, and spinach. Season with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder to your liking.
6. Once they are cooked add them onto the eggs. Season with salt and black pepper.
7. Wrap it up, and enjoy!