Vans GF Waffles
Updated: Feb 22, 2021
Even if you love cooking and baking, we all have those lazy days where we don't want to make anything. If you're in the mood for waffles one morning and don't want to spend more than 10 minutes making them, this is the perfect recipe for you, My favorite GF waffles on the market are the Vans Frozen GF Waffles in Blueberry and Apple Cinnamon. Let me show you this simple and quick breakfast recipe!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan.
2 frozen Vans GF waffles
Creamy almond butter (or another nut butter of your choice)
Granola of your choice (I use the Good and Gather grain free granola from Target, in the flavor dark chocolate)
1. Toast 2 waffles in the microwave.
2. Cut up 3 strawberries and a banana.
3. Now once the waffles are toasted add them onto a plate and spread your desired nut butter.
4. Add the strawberries, banana, and raspberries as well.
5. Sprinkle on chia seeds for a protein source and add granola for an extra crunch.