Cacao Maca Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
When I make smoothie bowls, I sometimes just look at my fridge for 10 minutes trying to figure out what combinations would work well. When I came up with this I had originally used almond butter, but when I tried to make it again, I had ran out and instead used chunky peanut butter. If you know me well, I HATE peanut butter. But the day has come where I finally may be in love with it. The way the peanut butter flavor works with the raspberry, banana, cacao, and maca is insane. If you are bored of your daily smoothie recipe and need something that has your protein, fats, and carbs all in one, this bad boy is for YOU. It's so simple to make your body is going to thank you for it! So, let me show you how to make it.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 7 minutes
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan.
1. 1/2 cup of almond milk
2. 1 frozen banana
3. ½ cup or more of frozen raspberries
4. 1 TBSP chunky peanut butter
5. 1 TSP of maca powder
6. 1 TSP of cacao
7. 1 pitted date
1. Chia seeds
2. Grain free dark chocolate granola (I buy mine from Target, it's a brand called Good and Gather)
3. Honey (optional if vegan)
4. Fresh raspberries
1. Grab a blender.
2. Add all of the ingredients in the order I wrote them under "Ingredients".
3. Blend until it's a thick, smooth consistency. If you want to make it more watery, add more almond milk.
4. Grab a bowl, add in the smoothie, and garnish with the toppings. Feel free to use any toppings you'd like. Those are the ones I particularly used!